The diary of a stay at home Mom.

The journal entries of a Stay at Home Mom.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Breakfast :-\

Ugh. This morning, I woke up and had two "fresh baked cookies" For breakfast. I fully realize that I'm not going to lose ANYTHING eating like that. The problem is, someone goes to the store, and buys the "fresh baked cookies" - Because, well. The KIDS want them. But, they're on the table, in full view of me in the morning, and of course I've starved myself the night before so I'm going to dive in at anything that looks yummy. I'm seriously considering joining weight watchers or something like that. I need a GOAL. I need a PLAN. I swear, dieting/being fat. It does play a big role in depression. I'm sad. I'm disappointed in myself for eating that. For being MAD that I ate that. I'm about 60lbs overweight. Maybe about 50 or so if I want to look normal. Why does this have to be so hard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home