The diary of a stay at home Mom.

The journal entries of a Stay at Home Mom.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Dog walk :-)

Well, today was a GREAT day in terms of exercise. I did eff up by having those cookies this morning, but the rest of the day was good!
I started out by going out to the VERY dirty and cluttered garage. I worked out there for about 1.5 hours, and then preceded to walk the new puppy. We had a glorious walk, it was a beautiful day. We walked to the park.
I have been thinking about doing the couch to 5k program being that I used to run. I miss it, so while on the walk, I jogged for about 20 sec, walk for 90, and so on. I can do this. I HAVE to do this. Let's see how dinner goes. I'd like to eat out. Maybe I'll have that yummy salad at applebees :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home